Posted to user@wink.apache.org by "Omri, Anna" <an...@hp.com> on 2010/01/26 09:09:02 UTC

Next WINK release

Hi,

My name is Anna Omri. I use WINK (1.0) for my product.
I have reported an urgent bug (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WINK-230), which is already fixed.
Since development of our product reaches its end, we prefer not to use WINK snapshots at this stage.
My questions is: when does the next version of WINK (1.1) expected to be released?

Thanks,
Anna

RE: Next WINK release

Posted by "Omri, Anna" <an...@hp.com>.
Feature freeze of our development is in a month from now.

Thanks,

Anna

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
Hi Anna,

There isn't timeline for Wink 1.1 as of yet.  But, like yourself, there
have been other folks who have mentioned wanting to see bug fixes in an
upcoming release.

We could either do a full 1.1 or just a 1.0.1 that was purely bug fixes.
We'll announce on this list as soon as there's a decision.

What is your timeline for your development?

Best,

-Nick

             "Omri, Anna"
             <anna.omri@hp.com
                                       "wink-user@incubator.apache.org"
             01/26/2010 02:09          <wi...@incubator.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Next WINK release
             wink-user@incubat
               or.apache.org