Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eduardo Rodrigues de Oliveira <ol...@yahoo.com.br> on 2004/09/09 16:45:21 UTC

ArrayList Inside ActionForm (IndexOutOfBound)

Anyone could let me know why when I try to add a new
Item in one ArrayList defined inside a ActionForm, it
throws IndexOutOfBound?

Thanks a lot,

Eduardo
Deloitte Brazil

Updating select list...

Posted by Amin Lalji <am...@intelysis.com>.
Hey All,

I have a slightly complex problem:

I have a dynaform which creates a set of input boxes (address information
etc.) to be filled in based upon a number the user specifies at runtime:

E.G

Choose how many addresses you would like to add?

(assume user chooses 3)

Three sets of input boxes (indexed) are created listing
Name, Address, Phone, etc...

Each set of boxes includes a dynamically populated select list.
At runtime, the select list may need to be updated with additional entries

How can I add extra entries to the select list, and refresh the list, all
without losing the information the user may have already entered?

Thanks