Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/03/31 07:08:22 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.9.1

Hello all,

Voting thread for 0.9.0 didn't get enough votes and that's why I'm starting
a new thread for 0.9.1 (r1307716). This release contains everything 0.9.0
did + a couple of more fixes and features.

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/

Release highlights:

- A lot of improvements and additional functionality in the OpenStack
driver. Now a generic OpenStack driver (Provider.OPENSTACK) also works with
devstack.org and trystack.org installations
- Improvements and better exception propagation in the deploy_node method
- New driver for ElasticHosts Los Angeles and Toronto location
- Support for new EC2 instance type - m1.medium

Bug fixes:

- Don't lowercase special header names in the Amazon S3 storage driver.
This fixes a bug with multi-objects delete calls.
- Properly handle OpenStack providers which return public IP addresses
under the 'internet' key in the 'addresses' dictionary
- Make create_node in Linode driver return a Node instance instead of a
listen of Node instances

Full change log can be found at
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.9.1/CHANGES?revision=r1307716&view=markup
.

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.9.1

Vote closes on Wednesday April 4th, 2012 at 12:00 PST.

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.9.1

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Also explicit +1 from me.

Vote has passed with:

- Roman - +1
- Jed - +1
- Tomaz - +1

I will commit release artifacts and send a release announcement to the
mailing list later today.

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.

--
Jed Smith
jed@jedsmith.org

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.9.1

Posted by Roman Bogorodskiy <bo...@gmail.com>.
  Tomaž Muraus wrote:

> +/- 1
> [  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.9.1