Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by pandich <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 23:44:12 UTC

leveldb messages lost

We experience the following problem with leveldb:

1) load messages
2) stop server
3) start server
4) browse via UI or command-line: message show up
5) external client connects and we receive NotYetImplemented exception from
LevelDBStore. getLastProducerSequenceId
6) All messages disappear form all queues

Re: leveldb messages lost

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Hi,

Try replacing the fusemq-leveldb jar with the following snapshot.  That
should take care of the 'NotYetImplemented exception'.

http://repo.fusesource.com/nexus/content/repositories/snapshots/org/fusesource/fuse-extra/fusemq-leveldb/99-master-SNAPSHOT/fusemq-leveldb-99-master-20120608.120206-10.jar

Regards,
Hiram

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 5:44 PM, pandich <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We experience the following problem with leveldb:
>
> 1) load messages
> 2) stop server
> 3) start server
> 4) browse via UI or command-line: message show up
> 5) external client connects and we receive NotYetImplemented exception from
> LevelDBStore. getLastProducerSequenceId
> 6) All messages disappear form all queues

**

*Hiram Chirino*

*Software Fellow | FuseSource Corp.*

*chirino@fusesource.com | fusesource.com*

*skype: hiramchirino | twitter: @hiramchirino<http://twitter.com/hiramchirino>
*

*blog: Hiram Chirino's Bit Mojo <http://hiramchirino.com/blog/>*

*
*

*
*

Re: leveldb messages lost

Posted by mickhayes <mi...@gmail.com>.
Are you using 5.6.0?

-----
Michael Hayes B.Sc. (NUI), M.Sc. (DCU), SCSA SCNA