Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Johan Maasing <jm...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 21:29:36 UTC

T5: 5.0.5 is there a list of dependecies on the site?

Is there a human readable list somewhere which dependencies I need in
my web-inf/lib for running tapestry 5.0.5?
I tried with: tapestry-core-5.0.5.jar, tapestry-ioc-5.0.5.jar,
javassist-3.0.jar, commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
But then I run into problems so I ran the maven archetype and package
of the tutorial app to find what it downloaded but it is a roundabout
way when all I really needed was a simple list with dependecies.
Anyway, it seems you need a newer javassist, 3.4-ga works fine.

Re: T5: 5.0.5 is there a list of dependecies on the site?

Posted by Marcus <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Johan,

If you create a new project, using tutorial, and import to Eclipse, under
"Maven2 Dependencies".
- commons-codec...
- commons-logging...
- javassist...
- junit....
- log4j.....
- tapestry-core-5.0.5.jar
- tapestry-ioc-5.0.5.jar
- testng...

Marcus

Re: T5: 5.0.5 is there a list of dependecies on the site?

Posted by Robin Helgelin <lo...@gmail.com>.
On 9/18/07, Johan Maasing <jm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a human readable list somewhere which dependencies I need in
> my web-inf/lib for running tapestry 5.0.5?
> I tried with: tapestry-core-5.0.5.jar, tapestry-ioc-5.0.5.jar,
> javassist-3.0.jar, commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
> But then I run into problems so I ran the maven archetype and package
> of the tutorial app to find what it downloaded but it is a roundabout
> way when all I really needed was a simple list with dependecies.
> Anyway, it seems you need a newer javassist, 3.4-ga works fine.

This is for upcoming 5.0.6, but you get the general idea.
<http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/dependencies.html>

--
        regards,
        Robin