Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by balamurugan <ba...@unilogin.com> on 2002/08/23 08:57:02 UTC

jmeter help

Hi,

I am a new B to this list.
Last two days i was trying to send the mail to this list.
But i wasn't able to do this..
I got only replies from the admin of the apache for each mail.
Thats why i am sending mail thro' reply.
If i am doing wrong thing, please forgive me.
I am using jmeter 1.7
In the jmeter User manual in apache website.
I am able to see the following listener:
Mailer Visualizer
Aggregate Report

And also there is lot of differnce between that user manual and jmeter.
please tell me why it is so.
Otherwise help me to do load testing thro' jmeter 1.7.
I want to get a numerical output of the maximum reliability of my server.
Expecting help immediately.

with regards,
bala

AW: jmeter help

Posted by Wolfram Rittmeyer <w....@proplant.de>.
Yes, Bala,

that's right. There are differences - the website isn't updated as often as
JMeter itself. You should use the usermanual that is part of your
JMeter-download instead.

To use the MailerVisualizer you have to add the activation.jar and the
mail.jar (available from the SUN-website as JavaActivationFramework and
JavaMail) to your lib-directory prior to building JMeter.

Regarding your need for help: It would be better, if you could describe what
exactly you are missing and what exactly troubles you. At least I didn't get
what actually hinders you from using JMeter.

Greetings,

Wolfram

-------------------------
Original message by Bala:
Hi,

I am a new B to this list.
Last two days i was trying to send the mail to this list.
But i wasn't able to do this..
I got only replies from the admin of the apache for each mail.
Thats why i am sending mail thro' reply.
If i am doing wrong thing, please forgive me.
I am using jmeter 1.7
In the jmeter User manual in apache website.
I am able to see the following listener:
Mailer Visualizer
Aggregate Report

And also there is lot of differnce between that user manual and jmeter.
please tell me why it is so.
Otherwise help me to do load testing thro' jmeter 1.7.
I want to get a numerical output of the maximum reliability of my server.
Expecting help immediately.

with regards,
bala

For additional commands, e-mail: