Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Will Hardy <wh...@solid-rock.com.au> on 2005/10/28 06:28:38 UTC

svnindex.css

The default svnindex.css does not highlight on hover in IE, and although
the item is highlighted in other browsers, the user needs to click on
the writing, which is much smaller. Think of it as a usability fix :)

Attached is a modified version of svnindex.css that fixes these
problems. A black border is also included.

Cheers

PS pls cc any replies, I'm not on the mailing list

Re: svnindex.css

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Will Hardy wrote:
> The default svnindex.css does not highlight on hover in IE, and although
> the item is highlighted in other browsers, the user needs to click on
> the writing, which is much smaller. Think of it as a usability fix :)
>
> Attached is a modified version of svnindex.css that fixes these
> problems. A black border is also included.
>
> Cheers
>
> PS pls cc any replies, I'm not on the mailing list
Please send a patch, not the whole file, so that we can see what changed.

-- Brane