Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vasista <rb...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/20 10:15:08 UTC

Tomahawk InputHtml value getting problem

Hi,
  I'm using Tomahawk inputHtml component But having an issue that,
   when i try to get the value by 'getValueAsHtmlDocument' of inputHtml
component to the BackingBean on click of command button getting null value.
   This is in Integration with Trinidad does this effects on Tomahawk.
   Please suggest me how to get the value of inputHtml to  BackingBean in
Html format.

Thanking you..
Bandaru.

Re: Tomahawk InputHtml value getting problem

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.
Use the valueBinding (value="...." on tag). Upon sucessful validation of
form, the html should get transfered by component to backingbean before
calling action code...

En l'instant précis du 20/01/08 10:15, Vasista s'exprimait en ces termes:

--
http://www.devlog.be (a belgian developer's logs)