Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/07 20:33:03 UTC

Funny parsing.

I have a faces-config file that resides in the META-INF folder in a
jar file that gets automatically parsed by the FacesConfigurator on
startup.

Here comes the weirdness:

I havea  couple of validator entries in that faces-config file that
cause the digester to bring certain elements in out of order, and skip
some elements all together.

Here is the basic structure of the document.

<faces-config>
  <component>
    ..
  </component>
  ..

  <renderkit>
    <renderer>
    ..
    </renderer>
    ..
  </renderkit>

  <validator>
  ..
  </validator>
  <validator>
  ..
  </validator>
</faces-config>

For some reason, when the validator elements are there, the digester
doesn't parse correctly.  With them present, however, everything works
fine.  Any ideas?

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Re: Funny parsing.

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
It appears to work if I put the validators at the top of the document
rather than at the bottom.  Do you think upgrading my digester version
would help?

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org