Posted to user@ant.apache.org by David Clements <dc...@merc-int.com> on 2003/02/01 02:22:24 UTC

Can you control order of fileset's?

I am using the foreach task from the ant-contrib project and am using a fileset for the looping variable.  Is
there a way to control the order of the items in the file set?

It looks like it defaults to hierarchical then alphabetical.  I would like to be able to specify the order.

David Clements

Re: Can you control order of fileset's?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
David Clements wrote:
> I am using the foreach task from the ant-contrib project and am using a fileset for the looping variable.  Is
> there a way to control the order of the items in the file set?
>
> It looks like it defaults to hierarchical then alphabetical.  I would like to be able to specify the order.

filesets are unordered - by definition.

Conor

Re: Can you control order of fileset's?

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.