Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com> on 2012/11/26 08:39:06 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1412583 - /sling/trunk/bundles/extensions/settings/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/settings/impl/SlingSettingsServiceImpl.java

Hi,

Am 22.11.2012 um 16:18 schrieb <bd...@apache.org> <bd...@apache.org>:

> Author: bdelacretaz
> Date: Thu Nov 22 15:18:04 2012
> New Revision: 1412583

> Log:
> SLING-2674 - take new run mode options into account when starting on an older Sling instance
>
> Modified:
> +        logger.info("isInstall={}, isUpgrade={}", isInstall, isUpgrade);

I think that this message is confusing: I suggest to beef it up with more prose to indicate, what exactly is being logged. Also, I am not sure, whether using INFO level is appropriate...

Regards
Felix

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
I took care of this - it's now more informative and in debug mode

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org