Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Jeffrey Zemerick <jz...@apache.org> on 2016/12/13 12:41:11 UTC

TODO in GeneratorFactory.java

Hi everyone,

I came across a TODO in GeneratorFactory.java to make
the TokenClassFeatureGenerator construction configurable. My cursory search
of the JIRA didn't show any related tasks. I presumed the configuration was
referring to the boolean generateWordAndClassFeature argument in the
constructor of TokenClassFeatureGenerator. I added the parameter to the XML
and pass that value to the constructor. If there is no parameter in the XML
it sets to `true` to maintain backward compatibility. A diff of my changes
can be seen at
https://github.com/apache/opennlp/compare/trunk...jzonthemtn:TokenClassFeatureGenerator
.

If this was still a valid "todo" item and the changes I made were what was
desired I can submit a patch or a pull request.

Jeff

Re: TODO in GeneratorFactory.java

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
Yes, that is a nice change, can you open a jira issue for it and send me
the PR?

Would like to include that.

Jörn