Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/02/16 15:20:07 UTC

Board report due

Hey all,

our board report is due. Can you help preparing it?

Robert, how does one use your new fancy scripts? :)

Best
Jan

Re: Board report due

Posted by Robert Kowalski <ro...@kowalski.gd>.
Hi Jan,

after I got a review (Garren will take a look tomorrow) on
https://github.com/apache/couchdb-admin/pull/1 you can get mailing
list counts by:

git clone https://github.com/apache/couchdb-admin/
# change the dir to the module
cd couchdb-admin/board-report
# install it globally
npm i -g
# run it for this month
generate-report 201502

The command generates the report from the counts of november, december
and january until the 30th of january.

Re: Board report due

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
correction, I need to submit it it *now*, sorry :)

Re: Board report due

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.