Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by pandu <pa...@satyam.com> on 2006/05/16 12:55:50 UTC

Re: ServiceMix + JBoss clustering

Hi Maxim,
I am Pandu here. I am new to ServiceMix. I integrated JBoss and ServcieMix
using the SAR deployer. Now I deployed the loan broker application.
When I am trynig to run the JMS Client, I am getttnig problems, connectino
timeout etc..

Could you please help me in this regard.Coudl you tell me how to configure
ActiveMQ queuues in JBoss?

Also does JBoss + ServcieMix supports BPEL process?
Could you please send me some documents on how to develop sample
applications using this?

I request you please send me mail to pandu_ranga@satyam.com.

Regards,
Pandu

Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.