Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2013/05/20 22:17:32 UTC

Re: [jclouds-labs-openstack] Adds User feature to the Reddwarf APIs (3f76708)

Merged.

Everett

On May 20, 2013, at 12:51 PM, Adrian Cole wrote:

Appreciate it. Can you ping Everett to merge? I'm pretty offline today

—
Reply to this email directly or view it on GitHub<https://github.com/rackerlabs/jclouds-labs-openstack/commit/3f7670811aa0260a6fd86bdb8893997bb591e294#commitcomment-3249832>.