Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2007/12/21 14:26:25 UTC

mp1 needs release for 5.10

hi :)

according to this

mp1 (from cpan) will require a patch to work with 5.10.  the good news
is that, despite our collective lack of tuits, steve has already
committed the patch, so all we need to do is release.

so, any volunteers to be release manager and push this one out "soonish"?

--Geoff

Re: mp1 needs release for 5.10

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org>.
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi :)
>
> according to this

> mp1 (from cpan) will require a patch to work with 5.10.  the good news
> is that, despite our collective lack of tuits, steve has already
> committed the patch, so all we need to do is release.
>
> so, any volunteers to be release manager and push this one out "soonish"?

well I'm pushing the Apache::Reload release out 'soonish' (just
committed the work).  I've done an Apache::Test release and am familiar
with the procedure, so if no one else wants to I could kill two birds
with one release tuit and give it a shot (but please step forward if you
feel the vibe to do this so the experience spreads throughout all of
this list).

Re: mp1 needs release for 5.10

Posted by "Philippe M. Chiasson" <go...@ectoplasm.org>.
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> hi :)
>
> according to this

> mp1 (from cpan) will require a patch to work with 5.10.  the good news
> is that, despite our collective lack of tuits, steve has already
> committed the patch, so all we need to do is release.
>
> so, any volunteers to be release manager and push this one out "soonish"?

I can put my RM hat on!

RC could be out as early as today.

Current state of SVN trunk against Perl-5.10:

$> perl -v

This is perl, v5.10.0 built for i686-linux
[...]
All tests successful, 8 tests skipped.
Files=37, Tests=406, 13 wallclock secs ( 9.18 cusr +  2.41 csys = 11.59 CPU)