Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com> on 2015/12/09 19:31:00 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Myriad 0.1.0 (incubating)

The vote passed with 5 +1 binding votes from IPMC members and no -1s.

+1 binding votes:
Justin Mclean
Niall Pemberton
Julien Le Dem
Chris Douglas
P. Taylor Goetz

We will proceed with the post release activities:
  - Make the release artifacts available from [1] and [2]
  - github tag with "myriad-0.1.0-incubating"
  - Close the "myriad-0.1.0" release in JIRA.
  - Announce the release on Myriad's website with a blog post.

1. https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/myriad/
2. http://myriad.incubator.apache.org/downloads/

Thanks,
Santosh