Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rongnguyen <ro...@olbius.com> on 2014/02/14 09:50:51 UTC

[HR] HR implement

Hi community,
We are Vietnam OFBiz team, we choose OFBiz as framework to deliver highest
business value.
We would like to contribute to community. Now, we concern about HRMS(so
before we start this project, please provide us some suggestions, ideas)
OFBiz already has HR with some functions:
  - Recruitment.
  - Training.
  - Performance.
  - Directory management.
  - Timesheet.
  - Leave.
  - Payroll.
  - HR global settings.
We would like to improve the current HRM and implement some functions:
  -  Job analysis.
  - Contract management.
  - Report.

Any ideas, suggestions would be appreciated!
Thank community!

Re: [HR] HR implement

Posted by Rong Nguyen <ro...@olbius.com>.
hi Pierre,
Re:What do you mean with this? Is this some kind of performance evaluation?
  - Department manager can post human resource(with job specifications) to
Human resource carrier(HC), so this      function will provide "human
resource request" function.
  - HC may define some questionnaires samples, and provide to department
manager and they will have the best requisitions about human resource.

Re: contract management
Thank for your suggestion.

Re: What kind of reports are you thinking of?
We may create some sample reports:
  - Employee leave report.
  - Human requisitions report.
  - Vacancy Succession Report.
  - Head count report.

-----
Rong Nguyen

Olbius JSC
Deliver highest business value
http://www.olbius.com/

Re: [HR] HR implement

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rong,

Re: job analysis
What do you mean with this? Is this some kind of performance evaluation?

Re contract management
Check out the agreements section in accounting. This could be helpful to
further integration in HR.

Re: report
What kind of reports are you thinking of?

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-