Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org> on 2021/08/17 20:16:58 UTC

LTR and managed resources

We run without managed resources because our config is under source control.

Is there something we need to enable in order to upload models and features for LTR? They are showing “model not found” sometimes.

Solr 8.7, cloud mode, sharded.

wunder
Walter Underwood
wunder@wunderwood.org

Re: LTR and managed resources

Posted by Dmitry Kan <so...@gmail.com>.
Walter,

I had run into exact same problem with cloud mode and was very puzzled. The
only solution found was to restart solr, upon which models/features got
replicated.

Dmitry

On Tue 17. Aug 2021 at 23.17, Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>
wrote:

> We run without managed resources because our config is under source
> control.
>
> Is there something we need to enable in order to upload models and
> features for LTR? They are showing “model not found” sometimes.
>
> Solr 8.7, cloud mode, sharded.
>
> wunder
> Walter Underwood
> wunder@wunderwood.org