Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Kris <kr...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2005/08/29 03:56:08 UTC

[users@httpd] Per User Directories

Can anyone tell me if there is a way that I can make http://my.domain/username/ forward the user to a directory based on the username which they logged in with. e.g. if they log into my site (using htaccess) with the username 'guest', is there a way to create a link which will forward them to http://my.domain/guest/ . I know how to use the userdir module but I would like to create a general link with the username variable included. Is there a way to substitute the username into the link?

Or is there a way around this?

Many Thanks

kris87x@yahoo.co.uk