Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Dan <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 17:01:36 UTC

WSDL import error on wsdl generated by weblogic workbench

Hi,

A service provider generated a wsdl using weblogic workbench.  The bpel
compiler generates errors attempting to parse the file.  (I've included a
sanitized version of the wsdl).
The problem may be the use of a namespace inside the type declarations which
differs from the target namespace of the wsdl.  I'm not sure if BEA's tool
is out of spec here, or if bpelc does not account for this condition.
(I am able to get the wsdl to import if I collapse the two schema blocks
into one and unify the namespaces.)

ping]$ /opt/apache-ode-jbi-1.0-incubating/bin/bpelc.sh Ping.bpel
file:/opt/.../examples/PingPong/ping/BEA-generated.wsdl:0: error:
[SchemaError] Error in schema processing: src-resolve.4.2: Error resolving
component 'java:BEAExampleType'. It was detected that 'java:BEAExampleType'
is in namespace 'java:com.thisprogram.beans', but components from this
namespace are not referenceable from schema document
'file:/opt/.../examples/PingPong/ping/BEA-generated.wsdl'. If this is the
incorrect namespace, perhaps the prefix of 'java:BEAExampleType' needs to be
changed. If this is the correct namespace, then an appropriate 'import' tag
should be added to 'file:/opt/.../examples/PingPong/ping/BEA-generated.wsdl
'.
java org.apache.ode.tools.bpelc.cline.BpelC: error: [CompilationErrors]
Compilation completed with 1 error(s).

Thanks,
Dan

Re: WSDL import error on wsdl generated by weblogic workbench

Posted by Dan <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I ran  some more experiments this morning.  I can't import the wsdl in
PingPong or HelloWorld2 if I use the 2001 uri.  I changed all the xml schema
uri's to 2001 and still had no luck, so it seems to not be a problem of
multiple xml schema namespaces mixed in the same project.  There must be
something about the format of that wsdl file that WSDL4J or some other
library doesn't feel is kosher with 2001.  Note that 2001 works fine for the
other wsdl files (Ping, Pong, HelloWorld2).

Thanks,
--Dan

Posted by Paul Brown <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Dan --