Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Markus Spiekermann <Ma...@web.de> on 2000/10/27 11:50:56 UTC

LINK for XSL Questions (was RE:Please stop posting unrelated questions)

Hi,

maybe the responsible person can have a look at this and can decide if its worth
to put a link to it.
I personally think this can be a good help for XSL related questions and therefore
lower the trafic on the list...

http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/index.html

Regards

Markus

Re: LINK for XSL Questions (was RE:Please stop posting unrelated questions)

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
Markus Spiekermann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> maybe the responsible person can have a look at this and can decide if its worth
> to put a link to it.
> I personally think this can be a good help for XSL related questions and therefore
> lower the trafic on the list...
>
> http://www.zvon.org/xxl/XSLTutorial/Books/Book1/index.html

The ZVON XSL Tutorial rocks, I've used it often.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring
DENIC eG, Systementwicklung