Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/08/07 01:33:36 UTC

Open Patches

I see at least 3 patches waiting on reviews.  I am going to be tied up at least through tomorrow, so I it will still be a while until I can review them.  Are there others who can take a look?

Re: Open Patches

Posted by Raminderjeet Singh <ra...@gmail.com>.
I have taken a look at Rave-654 and Rave-674 today but did not get time to apply them. I will take care of them tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Raminder