Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Maurice Feskanich <Ma...@Sun.COM> on 2005/04/29 06:24:32 UTC

exception using javah task in 1.6.3

Hi All,

I just tried doing my build with 1.6.3, and I'm getting:

 [javah] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sun/tools/javah/oldjavah/Main

This build has been working fine with 1.6.2.  All I did to use 1.6.3 was
change the value of ANT_HOME.

I've looked through the docs a bit, but nothing obvious has jumped out.
Anybody know what is going on?

Thanks for any info,

Maury Feskanich

Re: exception using javah task in 1.6.3

Posted by Maurice Feskanich <Ma...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Antoine,

Thanks for the info.  I have created Bugzilla report #34681 for this issue.

Maury

Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Hello Maurice,
>
> The class which is trying to use com.sun.tools.javah.oldjavah.Main is
> src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/javah/SunJavah.java
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/javah/SunJavah.java
>
> I guess the problem is that the changes done in revision 1.2 and maybe
> 1.3 too should have been merged to the ant 1.6.3 branch, but were not.
>
> Feel free to file a bug report in Bugzilla (
> http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla )
>
> Cheers,
>
> Antoine
>
> Maurice Feskanich wrote:
>

>>Hi All,
>>
>>I just tried doing my build with 1.6.3, and I'm getting:
>>
>>[javah] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>>com/sun/tools/javah/oldjavah/Main
>>
>>This build has been working fine with 1.6.2.  All I did to use 1.6.3
>>was change the value of ANT_HOME.
>>
>>I've looked through the docs a bit, but nothing obvious has jumped
>>out.  Anybody know what is going on?
>>
>>Thanks for any info,
>>
>>Maury Feskanich

Maury Feskanich