Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Xiang Xiao <xi...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/11 06:09:23 UTC

Update LittleFS to version 2.1.4

Many feature is added, here has the detailed information:
https://github.com/ARMmbed/littlefs/releases

Should we use dev mail list for patch until the github workflow is ready?

Thanks
Xiang

Re: Update LittleFS to version 2.1.4

Posted by Xiang Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the code still commit to bithucket, I mean the code review:).

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.
> We could still use bitbucket I think.
>
>> Many feature is added, here has the detailed information:
>> https://github.com/ARMmbed/littlefs/releases
>>
>> Should we use dev mail list for patch until the github workflow is ready?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Xiang

The current plan of record is to continue to use the Bitbucket
repositories until the INFRA team has set up the Apache repositories.  I
am hoping that they will give me a heads up just BEFORE they clone the
repositories.  I will freeze the Bitbucket repositories then and disable
all forks and PRs.  I will then mirror the Apache repositories at
bitbucket (so that the changes will continue to go out to all of the
NuttX mirrors).

Up until that time, I will continue to update the Bitbucket repositories
with the changes just as before entering the ASF incubator.  I think the
Google group is fine for posting patches up until that time.

Most projects in the the Incubator have multiple public mail lists
including a separate list for submitting changes.  We should consider
doing this too.

Re: Update LittleFS to version 2.1.4

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.