Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Chris Mildebrandt <ch...@woodenrhino.com> on 2014/03/05 18:30:43 UTC

Re: Using a specific local path in fs.defaultFS (e.g. file:///local/)

Hi,

I'm going to bump this question up, but it's looking like I may have to
write my own implementation to make this work. Any ways around that using
the existing technology? Is this something that would be useful enough to
modify the existing LocalFileSystem class and contribute back?

Thanks,
-Chris