Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by 関川 あい <ai...@yahoo.co.jp> on 2005/03/11 16:13:12 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_rewrite and libdb.so.3

Hi,

When I compile apache_1.3.33 with
"--enable-module=rewrite" and "--enable-shared=rewrite"
options in RedHatEnterpriseLinux2.1 , the command "ldd
apache" showed "libdb.so.3 => /usr/lib/libdb.so.3
(0x40072000)".

I think that mod_rewrite has "DBM support".

The apache compiled as noted above worked wrong in
RedHatEnterpriseLinux3.0. The apache showed
"/usr/lib/libdb.so.3 : No such file or directory."

I want to compile the apache with rewrite option not to
use libdb.so.3.

Any idea ?

Let's Celebrate Together!
Yahoo! JAPAN