Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 10:02:56 UTC

Multi Screen Configuration

Hi to all,
someone has tried Pivot in Multi Screen Configuration ?

I remember that AWT / Swing had some troubles handling this (window
positioning, backing store, etc), at least some time ago ...

Thanks,
Sandro

Re: Multi Screen Configuration

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi to all,

> The bugs that existed were all down in the AWT layer, and they've pretty
> much all been fixed by now.
Yes, i remember something on this, it's great to see that they are
already solved.

Posted by Noel Grandin <no...@gmail.com>.
The bugs that existed were all down in the AWT layer, and they've pretty
much all been fixed by now.

Since Pivot runs above AWT, it shouldn't have any problems in this regard.

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.