Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2009/08/11 15:52:35 UTC

PIVOT-142

FYI, I just moved PIVOT-142 up to the 1.3 release. Like PIVOT-214,
this is another quick-hit item that anyone with interest is welcome to
take on.

For that matter, if you see other issues in 1.3.1 or beyond that you'd
like to try to implement for 1.3, please feel free to move them up and
start tracking them there. If we get closer to a release and your
features aren't done yet, we can always move them back down to a later
release.