Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ján Valkovič <ya...@samsonzv.sk> on 2009/05/06 18:56:09 UTC

Re: Converting translation from properties to XML

Thans for reply, meantime i found one possible way to "automatic", 3
step, conversion .properties to .xml:
.properties --->[ RBManager ]---xliff--->[ KBabel ]---po--->[ Po2Ofbiz ]

It's not tested, but i will try it in near future.

ya

Dňa Št, 2009-04-09 o 12:21 +0200, Jeroen van der Wal napísal: