Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com> on 2007/10/23 01:38:17 UTC

Invoking Permission Services In Screen Widgets

It would be helpful (from a code reuse standpoint) to enable the screen widgets to use the new
permission services. I was thinking it would be cool to have something like:

<section>
   <permission-service service-name="..." main-action="..." resource-description="..."
fail-section="fail-section"/>
   <!-- actions to run, stuff to display when permission service returns true -->
</section>
<section name="fail-section">
   <!-- actions to run, stuff to display when permission service returns false -->
</section>

Any thoughts?

-Adrian

Re: Invoking Permission Services In Screen Widgets

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
It does - thanks!

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.