Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Joe Porto <Jo...@agilex.com> on 2011/11/11 20:41:11 UTC

FW: Qpid client Android

Hello,

Has anyone implemented a qpid client on an android device?

-Joe

Re: Qpid client Android

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
The upcoming java client work will have this mind (in fact a requirement).
The core client will have minimum (if not any) dependencies to
facilitate mobile environments.

We expect to do something in the 0.16 (release) time frame, if not
0.18 for sure.
(We are currently about to release 0.14 and the next release is 0.16)

Regards,

Rajith

RE: Qpid client Android

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.