Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by wendy Lee <ha...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/30 08:39:14 UTC

does Anyone do some research on the jackrabbit's design of index

I am interested in the the design of index  including arithmetic or
framework or  performance test.but from source code ,I can't have a whole
view about it. Does anyone have documents  in these field? Thank you..

Re: does Anyone do some research on the jackrabbit's design of index

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
here's some documentation on the query handler in jackrabbit:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/doc/arch/operate/query.html

and of course the lucene website:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/index.html

regards