Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sri Linux <sr...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/21 22:46:14 UTC

8.5.24 not able to get to the screen for login info

Hi all

We have upgraded our application from 8.0.38 to 8.5.24

Few servers work as expected

Few servers give 403 access denined error when i click on webapss or server
status

Everything works fine with application launching and stuff

I have followed troubleshooting steps as provided in stack trace to add the
ipadress in contex.xml , none of these tasks fix the issue.

Please suggest what actions should be taken before reinstalling..

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Sri

Re: 8.5.24 not able to get to the screen for login info

Posted by Sri Linux <sr...@gmail.com>.
Yes
I hve double checked and compared with the server which is wolring as
expected.

Thanks
Sree

Posted by "Igal @ Lucee.org" <ig...@lucee.org>.