Posted to user@struts.apache.org by DustFrog <ke...@goowy.com> on 2009/12/12 05:24:09 UTC

Problem with jQuery DataTables plugin working with Struts2 AJAX

I have a page where the search criteria is at the top and below it is the
results display.  For displaying the results, I'm using the <s:div> tag to
make an AJAX call to retrieve results and display them on the same page.

To display the table results, I'm using the jQuery plugin, DataTables, which
works fine with other pages when the result is a completely new page;
however, it does not work for AJAX results...at least I can't get it to
work.

I've even tried placing the jQuery code in the JSP page that contains the
table, but still doesn't work.

Does anyone else use this combination, and has anyone experienced this same
problem?  How do you fix it?  If this is not the right forum for this, then
I apologize and request some direction where this needs to be posted.

BTW, I'm using Struts 2.0.14 and DataTables 1.5.5
(http://www.datatables.net).

Thanks in advance.