Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Döring Markus <Ma...@tcc-products.de> on 2007/02/07 12:21:08 UTC

Problem with IE7 and navigationPage hint="list"

Hello,

the following .xhtml generates a part of my navigationMenu:

      <f:facet name="navigation3">

                  <c:forEach var="menuItem"

                        items="#{navigationController.selectedItem.localizedChildren}">

                             shortDesc="#{menuItem.description}"

                             selected="#{menuItem.selected}"

                             disabled="#{menuItem.disabled}">

                                   to="#{dataBuffer.entryId}" />

                             <f:actionListener

                                   type="de.tccproducts.dprs.core.navigation.NavigationHandler" />

                  </c:forEach>

      </f:facet>

navigationController.selectedItem.localizedChildren returns an ArrayList of the children of the currently selected menuItem.

My problem is that this don't works correctly in IE 7 if hint="list"

Everything works fine in FireFox

Also everything works fine for the first 2 navigationAreas, where hint="tabs" or hint="bar".

Any suggestions?

Thx

Greetings

Markus

PS.

Didn't test it on IE6 because I don't have a system with it installed at the moment. I'm using Trinidad M1, Facelets and MyFaces 1.1.4 on JBoss5 / Tomcat6