Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Gokul_IFS <vt...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/04/16 06:54:02 UTC

I would like to use MSSQL instrad of Derby DB in OFBiz.

Hi,

      I want to use MSSQL server instead of the default OFBiz database.

      Provide me help in changing the default database of OFBiz to MSSQL so
that the catalogs and product details could be stored in the MSSQL database.

Thankx in advance.

Re: I would like to use MSSQL instrad of Derby DB in OFBiz.

Posted by Michel Dielissen <mi...@dielissen.info>.
Hi Gokul,

See "
http://www.opentaps.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=37&Itemid=62
Using opentaps ERP + CRM with MySQL "

I used it (also with OFBiz) and it worked fine for me.

Succes.
Michel

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
Gokul,
A tip from experience with mid size deployment on MS SQL Server. Use
database driver from http://jtds.sourceforge.net/ instead of Microsoft
driver. Performance is way better.

Regards
Anil Patel