Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by David G Mills <dg...@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on 2004/01/16 12:52:25 UTC

Missing file within 1.1 ??

I recently downloaded the source for the stable 1.1 release, and compiled
in the latest version of the URI.java file from CVS. I didn't have any
trouble doing this, but what I did find was a missing file that had
existed in my previous version of axis. (The version of axis supplied with
The Globus Toolkit v3.0.2).

The missing file is the AnyContentType.java file, which should be located
in /axis-1_1/src/org/apache/axis/encoding/. In order to get the Globus
Toolkit the file mentioned is required. Has it been missed out by mistake?

Regards,

David.