Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Rex Fenley <Re...@remind101.com> on 2020/12/03 20:46:31 UTC

How to tell what mode a Table operator is in

Hi,

When I'm looking at the Flink plan in the UI and at an operator, is there a
way to tell if an operator is in Retract mode vs Upsert mode? Ideally we
want as many of our operators in Upsert mode as possible since our data
sources are all uniquely keyed.

Thanks!

--

Rex Fenley  |  Software Engineer - Mobile and Backend

Remind.com <https://www.remind.com/> |  BLOG <http://blog.remind.com/>
US <https://twitter.com/remindhq>  |  LIKE US
<https://www.facebook.com/remindhq>

Re: How to tell what mode a Table operator is in

Posted by Danny Chan <da...@apache.org>.
If a stateful operator has also a stateful operator in its input
sub-pipeline, then it may receive retract messages. Operator like group
agg, stream-stream join or rank are stateful.

We can not show if the operator are receiving retract messages in the UI.
But your request is reasonable.

Rex Fenley <Re...@remind101.com>于2020年12月4日 周五上午4:48写道:

Posted by Rex Fenley <Re...@remind101.com>.