Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2012/10/24 09:45:32 UTC

Deadline for mailing llist changes

Wonder if we have a deadline on mailing list naming? and if we know if
the transition would be automagically or would need manual
registration? I am sure the Apache Mentors know how INFRA works these
transitions better.

Regards.

--
Alexandro Colorado
PPMC Apache OpenOffice

Re: Deadline for mailing llist changes

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Mailing list changes are transparent- we include
an internal alias from the old name to the new one
so there should be no interruption in service once
the move is made.

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.