Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org> on 2015/01/04 15:58:40 UTC

Wiki for Apache Kylin

Dear Mentors,
    Could we apply wiki for Kylin? There are many documents we want to
migrated to there and add more also.
    Thanks.

Luke

Re: Wiki for Apache Kylin

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 for using MD files for docs and we could use dev@ list to propose
changes or design.

As Ted mentioned before, the ASF wiki is super slow.

- Henry

Re: Wiki for Apache Kylin

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@apache.org>.

Re: Wiki for Apache Kylin