Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Marius Oancea <ma...@sec.co.ro> on 2003/11/05 15:47:45 UTC

I create a first support for Data Validation

I needed a way to create html:select like controls using poi.

I decided to implement data-validation to create this control.  (in menu
Data-> Validation -> type List .... ).

I only tested Data validation type list but should work for other types
too (ranges with formulas .... ).

The code is done with about 3-4 hacks that can be improoved easily.

If sombody wants the code or can tall me how to share tis code I'll be
happy.

Cheers
    Marius

--
"Why program by hand in five days what you can spend five years of your life automating." - Terence Parr

Re: JDK Version?

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
We voted to drop support for 1.2.2 so we no longer do any testing whatsoever
on 1.2x

On 11/10/03 5:28 AM, "Avik Sengupta" <Av...@itellix.com> wrote:

> It should work on 1.3....
>
> About 1.2.. there may have been some 1.3 methods that have slipped in,
> since almost none of the developers have 1.2 on their machines.. but
> nothing in the design that mandates 1.3 so if you really want it to work
> in 1.2, it should be relatively easy to do so.
>
> On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 18:07, Oliver Sörensen wrote:
>> Hi,
>> does POI run with SUN's JDK 1.3.1 and 1.2.2?
>>
>> Greetings
>>   Oliver

Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.

Re: JDK Version?

Posted by Avik Sengupta <Av...@itellix.com>.
It should work on 1.3....