Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Beth Ayres <Be...@sas.com> on 2008/05/09 16:15:09 UTC

Configuring trustStore and trustStorePassword with CommonsHTTPTransportSender

Can trustStore and trustStorePassword be configured in axis2.xml if I am using CommonsHTTPTransportSender?  If so, what is the syntax?  I don't want to do it programatically if I don't have to and I don't want to define it via jvm startup properties as that limits me to one configuration per session.    Also, is 2-way authentication supported using CommonsHTTPTransportSender?  If so, how do I configure that?

Re: Configuring trustStore and trustStorePassword with CommonsHTTPTransportSender

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Beth,

trustStore and trustStrePassword would only set as system properties. As you
have mentioned this will limit to single ssl configuration per JVM.  But
there is a way to handle mulitiple ssl configuration per JVM with
httpclient. Please see the thread,

http://www.nabble.com/Usng-HttpClient-with-https-td16825672.html

Please do raise a JIRA. This can be easily fixed in Axis2 trunk.

There is a workaround in Axis2 1.4. Do give me a little time, I'll provide
the workaround.

Thank you!

Saminda

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Beth Ayres <Be...@sas.com> wrote:

> Can trustStore and trustStorePassword be configured in axis2.xml if I am
> using CommonsHTTPTransportSender?  If so, what is the syntax?  I don't want
> to do it programatically if I don't have to and I don't want to define it
> via jvm startup properties as that limits me to one configuration per
> session.    Also, is 2-way authentication supported using
> CommonsHTTPTransportSender?  If so, how do I configure that?

Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org