Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2013/04/15 15:52:05 UTC

strange page template parse error

can anyone explain this:

      54 <t:zone t:id="buttonZone" id="buttonZone>
      55 <t:if test="jabberPassword">
      56 <input t:type="submit" t:id="jpChangeButton" value="${message:button.jabberpasswordchange}" />
      57 </t:if>
      58 </t:zone>

  a..
    trace
      a.. Constructing instance of page class audit.manager.pages.ChangePassword
      b.. Creating ComponentAssembler for audit.manager.pages.ChangePassword
      c.. Parsing component template classpath:audit/manager/pages/ChangePassword.tml
  b.. org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException
  Failure parsing template classpath:audit/manager/pages/ChangePassword.tml: The value of attribute "id" associated with an element type "null" must not contain the '<' character.
    location
    classpath:audit/manager/pages/ChangePassword.tml, line 55
  c.. org.xml.sax.SAXParseException
  The value of attribute "id" associated with an element type "null" must not contain the '<' character.
    columnNumber
    9
    lineNumber
    56

Re: strange page template parse error

Posted by John <jo...@quivinco.com>.
d'oh! now so obvious thanks!
  Need a quote after buttonZone on line 54.

  --
  Howard M. Lewis Ship

  Creator of Apache Tapestry

  (971) 678-5210