Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 2001/03/14 04:10:34 UTC

Re: [Xerces2] Processing Models, Pipeline, and Parser configurations [Long]

Ted Leung wrote:
> Aw, c'mon.  At least give the rest of us with day jobs 24 hours before you
> say that feedback is slow in coming....

I was actually referring to the other discussions that I've
started. I realize that people are doing this on their off-
time but I want to get somewhere and I don't like sitting
on my hands.

Re: [Xerces2] Processing Models, Pipeline, and Parser configurations [Long]

Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.
I fully take it back -- it looks like the discussion is starting
to pick up again! :) It's just like when you wash you car, you
*know* it's going to rain...

But I'll have to follow up on the discussion tomorrow. Gotta
catch the train home...