Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Dhawan, Vikram (LNG-DAY)" <vi...@lexisnexis.com> on 2006/11/15 18:21:31 UTC

JMX high port question

Hi,

When I am using JConsole to connect to AMQ server running on a remote host,
I am using port 1099 to connect. And once I am connected I notice that it
transfers the communication to another port I noticed this port was 44344.
And when I restarted the AMQ that port was changed to 52136.

My remote host is behind the firewall and ports needs to be opened
explicitly for any communication. Is there a way I can configure a port for
AMQ to use every time.

Thanks!

Vik