Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Leena Kulkarni <le...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/16 08:07:18 UTC

[fielupload] too long time for the error page to be displayed

We have implemented file upload with the commons file upload.

We have set the upload.setSizeMax(1*1024*1024); statement as we want to restrict the size to 1 MB.

When user tries to upload files greater than say 7MB, on some machines,
the control goes to the error handling block, executes it but the rd.forward takes a long time to display the error page.

Any idea why this may be happening?

Regards,
Leena

Re: [fielupload] too long time for the error page to be displayed

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 11/15/06, Leena Kulkarni <le...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> We have implemented file upload with the commons file upload.
>
> We have set the upload.setSizeMax(1*1024*1024); statement as we want to
> restrict the size to 1 MB.
>
> When user tries to upload files greater than say 7MB, on some machines,
> the control goes to the error handling block, executes it but the
> rd.forward takes a long time to display the error page.
>
> Any idea why this may be happening?

The same question was asked on another thread on this same list within the
last 24 hours. Please see that thread for more information.

--
Martin Cooper

Regards,