Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Mathieu Frenette <ma...@freeborders.com> on 2002/03/28 20:40:10 UTC

MethodResultCache.java won't compile

Hello...

I obtained both the latest version and the HEAD branch, and none of them
will compile...  More specifically, the class MethodResultCache.java won't
compile.

It gives the following compile error:

K:\cvs\jakarta-turbine-torque\src\java\org\apache\torque\manager\MethodResul
tCache.java (135:38) getFromGroup(java.lang.String,java.lang.String) in
org.apache.stratum.jcs.access.GroupCacheAccess cannot be applied to
(org.apache.torque.manager.MethodCacheKey,java.lang.String)

HTH

-- Mathieu

Re: MethodResultCache.java won't compile

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
Probably had not updated stratum in the dependency repo.  Try 'ant
update-jars' now and build again.

john mcnally