Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2009/06/08 20:58:56 UTC

struts2-jquery-plugin ThemeRoller (part deux)

trying to get some information on JQuery themeroller
here is the main page for JQuery themeroller
<script
type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery-ui-1.7.2.custom.min.js"></script>
				// Accordion
				$("#accordion").accordion({ header: "h3" });
				// Tabs
				$('#tabs').tabs();
				// Dialog
				$('#dialog').dialog({
//Ok..cancel and hooks to JS functions defined above
				});

				// Dialog Link
				$('#dialog_link').click(function(){
					$('#dialog').dialog('open');
					return false;
				});

				// Datepicker
				$('#datepicker').datepicker({
					inline: true
				});

				// Slider
				$('#slider').slider({
					range: true,
					values: [17, 67]
				});

				// Progressbar
				$("#progressbar").progressbar({
					value: 20
				});

				//hover states on the static widgets
				$('#dialog_link, ul#icons li').hover(
					function() { $(this).addClass('ui-state-hover'); },
					function() { $(this).removeClass('ui-state-hover'); }
				);

			});
		</script>
how does the component illustration for Themeroller differ from standard Jquery?
is there a set of functions that are available in ThemeRoller which are not in JQueryMartin Gainty

RE: struts2-jquery-plugin ThemeRoller (part deux)

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
looked as if Theme was using the same components and the same JS funcs as JQuery base

thanks!
Martin Gainty

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.

Re: struts2-jquery-plugin ThemeRoller (part deux)

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.