Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Panning, Mark" <MA...@creighton.edu> on 2009/04/26 20:26:06 UTC

jmeter archived versions

Hello,
I am new to jmeter and wondering if it possible to migrate test plans from jmeter 2.1 to the current jmeter 2.3.2?

If not, is there an archive for jmeter 2.1 available?  I found some archived jmeter on the apache site but they were for jmeter 1.x .

Thanks,
mark

RE: jmeter archived versions

Posted by "Panning, Mark" <MA...@creighton.edu>.
Sorry to bother, I am now able to open and view the old test plan.

Thank you,
Mark

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.